"Megan and Heather have made great
friends and lasting memories at LRS. It is comforting as a parent to know
that my kids have a great time at daycare."
Megan and Heather's mom
Little Red Schoolhouse, Inc. is dedicated to helping children succeed in life.
We offer a foundation to encourage your child's lifelong love of learning. We provide the optimum atmosphere to enhance your child's growth and development while providing a safe, home-like and nurturing environment.
Little Red Schoolhouse, Inc.:
- employs Center Administrators and Directors who are certified teachers with Bachelors and Masters Degrees in the field of Education
- offers a comprehensive curriculum developed by an experienced educational expert who holds a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction
- employs a certified staff meeting educational requirements, including Infant and Child CPR certification
- builds strong and fit children through acres of large outdoor play areas
- offers a wide-range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child
- focuses on building a strong and balanced foundation of emotional, social, cognitive, and physical skills for each child
- offers multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment
- provides a safe, clean and secure environment
- offers open communication with parents in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect
"The LRSH is so much more than a daycare; not only is Henry well taken care of, he is learning so much, from life skill requirements, social graces, and scholastics. I love the LRSH!" - Henry's mom
Red Schoolhouse's goals are to provide an individualized learning environment
based on what your child's needs are as well as to create a safe atmosphere
consisting of positive stimulation, provide a well trained staff to meet
each child's individualized needs and offer an environment that is welcoming
don't take our word for it, read on to learn about one family's Little
Red Schoolhouse experience:
Dear Little Red Schoolhouse,
After more than six years, today is my daughter's last day in your care. I have tried to think of an appropriate way to express my gratitude. I can think of nothing that could say thank you more than to offer you a letter as a reference for perspective day care parents.
The decision to place a small child in day care is a very difficult one but I have not regretted the choice of Little Red Schoolhouse for a minute. What I always see when I am at LRS are smiles on the faces of the children, the staff, and the parents. It is a very positive, exciting, loving environment. I have observed that the turnover of staff is less than at many other daycare facilities. I have seen money being invested in the physical upgrade of the facility (playground, parking, new baby rooms, etc.) and the continuing education of the staff. The discipline has been nearly invisible; it is very naturally provided by the structure of the activities, praise and positive reinforcement, and clear expectations by staff of the children. There has been reasonable adjustment for various individual circumstances and needs. There has been a lot of fun.
My daughter is too old for daycare now, but the relationships she has formed with many of the children and the staff will be (not only good memories), but continuing friendships. Our whole family will miss Little Red Schoolhouse. We always knew our daughter was being cared for by someone who really cares.
Susan Bayer Van Steen, Ph.D.